February 10, 2016
a. Pay and Allowances for February 2016
1-15 February 2016 - pay out is on February 13, 2016
16-29 February 2016 - pay out is on February 28, 2016
b. Salary Assignment
Every 20th day of the month
c. Monthly Pension
Every 16th day of the month
d. PBB CY 2014 2nd Batch
February 13, 2016
1. The benefit herein authorized shall apply to all PNP personnel and that still in the service as of October 1, 2014;
2. Those who have rendered at least an aggregate total of nine (9) months of service including Leaves of Absence with Pay;
3. Those who are on approved Leave Without Pay but have rendered at least an aggregate total of nine (9) months of service provided they have not been dropped from the rolls;
4. Those who have rendered more than nine (9) months of continuous service within the year before October 1, 2014;
5. Personnel on detail to another government agency for six(6) months or more as of November 30, 2014 shall be included in the ranking of employees in the recipient agency that rated his/her performance.
1. Personnel who are Absent Without Official Leave (AWOL);
2. Personnel hired by the PNP as consultants or experts for a limited period;
3. Personnel who were no longer in the active service as of September 30, 2014;
4. Personnel found guilty of administrative and/or criminal cases filed against them and meted penalty in FY 2014. If the penalty meted out is only a reprimand, such penalty shall not cause the disqualification to the PBB;
5. Those personnel who have not yet received or not entitled to receive any additional year-end benefit in FY 204, over and above the Year-End Bonus and Cash Gift authorized under RA No. 8841;
6. Personnel who have no IPER for CY 2014;
7. Personnel who have not submitted their 2013 SALN.
January 28, 2016
Pay and Allowances Section (PAS)
- Pay-out Schedule for Salary and Allowances
Pay Period (16-31 January 2016) - January 28, 2016
- Anniversary Bonus Pay-out - January 30, 2016
P3,000.00 each PNP Personnel
a. All PNP Uniformed and Non-Uniformed personnel whether employed on a full time or regular, part-time basis or under permanent, temporary or casual status, and contractual personnel whose employment is in the nature of a regular employee, who have been appointed as such in a specific government entity by virtue of a valid appointment and continue to be employed in the same government entity as of the occasion of its milestone anniversary, shall be entitled to the Anniversary Bonus provided, that they are still in the service as of January 29, 2016; and
b. PNP Uniformed and Non-Uniformed personnel who have not been found guilty of any offense in connection with their work during the five-year interval between milestone years.
"January 2016 payee's copy of payslip has been released to all RFSOs/FSO.
All PNP personnel may now go to your respective Finance PNCOs
to get the copy of your payslip"
January 18, 2016
"Please be informed, effective February 2016, the Net-Take-Home-Pay
of all PNP personnel will be Php 3,500.00
as per Sec. 52 of the General Appropriations Act (GAA) 2016"
- Next >>